Monday, July 28, 2014

Kentucky Woman

Stardate:  -308427.72

I am back home in Kentucky and already reminiscing the whirlwind of excitement that was the Mrs. International Pageant.  The week was full of smart and beautiful ladies, each with a purpose and a mission.

The first question people usually ask is, "How did you do?"  Naturally and without thinking your first response tends to be, "Well, I didn't win."  However, the truth is that I did win...in so many ways.

I had the once in a lifetime opportunity to represent the beautiful state of Kentucky, not just for a week but for the entire year!

I built a GEMS program out of literally nothing and had the whole community supporting the effort!

I walked across the national stage feeling confident and blessed!

Above all and most importantly the GEMS in my program will always and forever outshine the gems on my crown!








Being Mrs. Kentucky International has been a remarkable adventure!  It has truly been an honor representing Kentucky! 

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment